Position Title: Junior Marketing Coordinator
• Application Release Date: 31 January 2024
• Application Closing Date: 15 February 2024
• Preferred Commencement Date: 01 March 2024
Zero Point Energy Company Introduction
Zero Point Energy is a proudly South African & Level 1 BBBEE sustainability-focused engineering company founded in 2015. We provide bespoke designs, consulting engineering & turn-key EPC solutions in the areas of renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy storage, and backup power. Our focus is on the Southern African commercial, industrial, public, agricultural and residential sectors. Our vision is to be a leader in the provision of net-zero sustainability engineering solutions across Africa, with a mission to make sustainability simpler and cheaper for our clients, and to empower their journey towards net-zero energy consumption and environmental impact.
We are a rapidly growing QSE company with a proven project track record, with national & industry-acclaimed accreditations and successes, comprising an experienced & effective team. Our clientele consists of blue chip corporates, national and regional public entities, as well as repeat private businesses and individuals who have confidence and trust in the Zero Point Energy brand. To date, we are on track to making our vision a success. Given the company’s recent upward growth trajectory and confirmed pipeline of commercial, industrial and residential projects, we are looking for a full-time Junior Marketing Coordinator to join us on this exciting journey in 2024 and beyond, to contribute and add value to both the company and their career development in the niche and massively expanding sustainability-focused engineering & projects space that we operate in.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media, and website content.
- Assist in creating the content calendar for our digital marketing channels.
- Support the development and administration of digital and printed marketing materials with external service providers.
- Staying up to date with latest industry news and upcoming events.
- Assist with logistical and administrative duties for event coordination.
- Help manage and maintain our online presence across multiple channels, (publishing of blog articles, newsletters, website updates, social media posts).
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to develop strategies to optimise brand exposure.
- Create, manage, and optimise paid advertising campaigns across a range of platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn AdsMonitor and analyse the performance of digital marketing campaigns and report on key metrics. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and share insights with the team.
- On-site project photography and videography for use on digital and print platforms
- Assist with general marketing and sales team administrative tasks.
Experience & Qualifications Requirements:
- Relevant qualifications in digital marketing
- Experience in digital/print marketing and content creation. (Canva/Photoshop)
- Experience in paid advertising (SEM,PPC), email (Mailchimp) and website management (WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console).
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels, including social media, email, blog and website content.
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail. Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Photography and videography skills to capture onsite content.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
General Candidate Requirements:
- Candidate will be based at Company head office located at 2 Clamart Street, Richmond, Johannesburg
• Must be able to work well independently as well as within company teams to execute projects successfully
• Must be driven to perform, willing to take on responsibility and able to make decisions independently
• Able to participate in structured and unstructured learning & training if and when they come up from time to time
• Pro-actively expand knowledge base in areas of Zero Point Energy and personal interest
• Be involved in company initiatives to optimise company processes & systems and provide input when required
• Contribute and develop systems & processes in areas of experience and increase knowledge-base of the company
• Willing to learn and be able to pick up new skills and knowledge of the industry quickly and effectively
• Able to provide contactable references for prior work experience validation, proof of residence, valid qualifications and accreditations, and portfolio of relevant project related work
• Initially, 6 to 12 month contract (depending on work experience) with the option to extend to a full-time role (performance dependent) with an initial 3 months being a probation period
• Salary negotiable – industry-related and dependent on experience
Please submit CVs with qualifications and portfolio showcasing experience, together with a brief motivation cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject reference “Job Application – ZPE Junior Marketing Coordinator – 2024 [Your name]”.
Other Available Jobs
Zero Point Energy